Best Indy gunshop for shotguns and accessories?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Which shop in the Indy area has the best selection of shotguns and accessories?

Mostly interested in home defense. ie, barrels, stocks, and light mounts for the 870.

Thanks! :ingo:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    If you need a surefire forend pm me i have one that i'm going to part with here soon and i can save you some money.

Item_SureFire_shotgun_light.jpg

If tactical shotgunner has those Mesa tactical stock adapters in stock, then that's a great price and i recommend you get one immediately!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Is TSG strictly a tactical shotgun operation, or do they stock sporting/hunting shotguns as well?

They are a regular gunshop with an affinity for shotguns. They have rifles, pistols, ammo, etc, etc, too. Very nice people to deal with.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    In the event you can't connect with TSG (who I highly recommend, as well), we carry a decent selection of sporting and defense shotguns, as well as some stocks and other accessories.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    In the event you can't connect with TSG (who I highly recommend, as well), we carry a decent selection of sporting and defense shotguns, as well as some stocks and other accessories.

I went to several shops on the East, South, and South East sides to kill some time and I was about to got to you guys but was getting short on time so I headed back north. I'll defiantly come by next week and hopefully TSG is re-opened by then. I peeked in and they have power again but were not open.

I am mainly looking for an 18" defense type 870 exp. barrel or a the 20inch with sights if I can't find the 18".

gunluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Its a small shop but I liked the old farts at Beech Grove. They seem to have a pretty nice selection for a small shop

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom