• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    If you guys would please post your best holster sites, so we can have a page to look at what kind of holsters are available to look at for those of us that are looking to buy, you don't have to post pics of what you have just the site so we can see whats out there .... Thanks for your help, INGO ROCKS !!!

JAW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2013
    Spencerville
    Although, The last couple holster I bought were on EBAY. Might have to wait awhile to get what you want on there for a good price.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've gotten odds and ends on ebay and Sportsman's Guide. I've also gotten one at BuyHolsters.com and found the people there very helpful.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    High Noon Holsters, Gun Holsters and Concealment Holsters

Our Kydex Holsters | Concealed Carry & Kydex Gun Holsters Kits At Old Faithful Holsters.

I have several High Noon holsters for several different guns, mostly IWB tuckable and have been very happy with them. I just got an Old Faithfull Holster but am impresed with the quality and comfort but it takes a little bigger pair of pants, it is my first hybred. I bought it for a Ruger P-95 and find it also will fit mt P-345 and with some tension adjustment my S&W 4513TSW will also fit. Jim.

MMcarriesaSR9c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Wrightleatherworks.com if you are looking for a top-quality leather OWB or IWB holster. Did many hours of research before finally deciding on Wright. Ordered my Master Collection Predator Pancake holster yesterday. The only negative to Wright is their turnaround time, 12-14 weeks, but I guess that proves that they offer top-quality products. Will post another review after I receive my new Wright holster.

Top Bottom