• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sawgunner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    nwi
    i guess young girls shooting hard recoiling rifles incorrectly will never get old. I hope she does not shoot her foot or someone else(problem with videos like this is that non gun owners can watch them also).

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    The "swing" thing was humorus. Very dangerous, but humorus since I wasn't present. You'd think the camera man would have at least showed her how to shoot eventually, as I assume that is the owner of the gauge.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Heh, that's not as bad as my wife's first experience shooting a gun. She fired a Remmington 870 while having the butt of the stock rest on her upper arm (bicep area). As you all can well imagine, her arm stayed swelled up for weeks and to this day still has a fear of any shotgun or rifle that has a lot of recoil. I am slowly trying to her help her but it is not easy.

GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN
    The first time my buddy shot my .357, he tried shooting it one handed. He wasn't expecting the recoil since he'd only shot .22 pistols and rifles before. He limp wristed it and the hammer spur caught him on the forehead. I just about peed my pants laughing as I watched a few drops of blood trickle down his nose. Somehow he didn't see the humor in the situation.:dunno:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    And the Indiana Supreme Court thinks that pistol grip shotguns "are adapted to be fired from one hand."

Whatever.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    i thought see was gonna lose some toes or something, yikes hope theres no houses or anyhting for miles and miles with that swing thing she did.

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    I can appreciate the fact that she has a smoke between every couple of rounds to calm her down before the next shot.
    thats how I roll!

Top Bottom