• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Congratulations, blessings, and a joyous welcome to your son, Levi Matthew. :yesway:

Merry Christmas, lovemachine. <------- I looked for that on a card. No luck.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    Ok INGO it's time to rally the troops. Let's do what we do best when someone is in need.

If somebody with a PayPal account is willing to take up the task of accepting donations to help with needed items I will be the first to agree to make a donation.

And since this is INGO if enough money is collected we could buy Levi his first 22 rifle.

If someone wants to take the task up please start another thread with Levi in the title.

Done. See breakroom for thread.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow, being the proud father of twins and thinking back on their first year (born Dec. 10, 2015) I teared up when I saw this thread. Congrats, lovemachine, such awesome news.

In for a donation, going over to the other thread now.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Told you congrats in your other thread, but being a new father for the first time almost a year ago, cherish every moment in that first year. It will fly by so fast, you won't realize it. One moment you are cuddling, letting him sleep on your chest and before you know it, he will be walking/crawling all through your house.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    My third child was born February 22 this year, his sister is 10 and brother 6. 10 months old and standing up, waving, saying hi, high fiving, he walks until he realizes he did it and falls down. Looks at me and says dad, looks at the wife and says mom. I look at the wife and tell her there's room for five more stockings on the mantle and she says no. Congrats on the little one, get a fancy new camera and take lots of pictures. Snapfish is a great place for making books every year for Christmas presents and Christmas cards.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I might make a suggestion. Unless there was zero percent chance of you 2 getting pregnant, you might want to have your wife take a pregnancy test for the next few months. I know it sounds weird but something about adopting and the process can make an infertile couple fertile. It happened to us. Docs said it couldn't happen, we started the process of adoption (nursery done, all classes done, home study done etc) and boom, "Your wife is going to have a baby in September!"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I might make a suggestion. Unless there was zero percent chance of you 2 getting pregnant, you might want to have your wife take a pregnancy test for the next few months. I know it sounds weird but something about adopting and the process can make an infertile couple fertile. It happened to us. Docs said it couldn't happen, we started the process of adoption (nursery done, all classes done, home study done etc) and boom, "Your wife is going to have a baby in September!"

Except now that they have a baby in the home, they'll probably be too tired most nights to work on it. :laugh:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Woo!

Congrats!

(Also - SHOULD the LM and his wife state a need for anything - and should anyone in the east-indy / South Indy - Greenwood area be up for providing something, I may very well be able to collect a few things and transport them over to LM's house. They don't live too far from my parents and getting stuff over, even if it means making a special trip, is relatively easy for me to do.)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    A6344FB1-EE52-4233-96CC-D443D227E9EE_zpsf9obbrli.jpg

8D05239B-EF4C-4EBD-A73B-88BD9A9A996F_zps1ivnzped.jpg

Top Bottom