• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    I just took one to the range Saturday great shooter doesn't like cheap ammo thou jammed with tulammo ammo switched to some winchester no problems

Dave A

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Hancock Co.
    MY 19 year old daughter likes the feel of the Bersa Thunder better than other small carry guns except for the Ultra Carry II which is in the $1000 plus price range. At the gun show on Sunday the Thunders were going for $330 - $340. Her and I will have to go to a couple training classes before I put a gun in her hands.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    They're good enough that I'm on the lookout for a BP9CC.

Soon as I find one, I'm buying it and you'll see my old PF-9 in the classifieds...

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    thanks for all the information. I think I will go ahead with buying one. I myself carry an XDs in .45. really love it. but I do like the looks of the bersa. I also have large hands, guess its fitting though, id look sillier than I do already with small hands and 6ft. 6. again, thanks for all the help. bye now.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    $289 for the sleek basic black Bersa Thunder at PSS on Saturday. Like many other forum posters; it followed me home. Actually we had a date at the range after a quick wipe down before we got home. Trigger is more responsive than an XD and I had no trouble hitting the bull at 7 and 10 yds which is all I tried. Fits my small hand well. Field stripping confused me at first because the barrel is fixed, had not seen that before. It cleaned up easy and was given a home in the gun safe. Stopped by the gun show on Sunday and picked up a complimentary black Remora holster for it. Wore the pistol IWB all day comfortably.

I am happy with it and would recommend you consider a Bersa.

Top Bottom