• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Considering adding this weapon to my collection. Saw some recommendations for this gun, anyone have one or have an opinion about it? Saw that someone paid $280 for one at PSS and this seems like a good deal.

Thanks in advance
    Dave

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    yes sir! Bought mine at PSS for just under $300 out the door. Shoots great and is easy to conceal with a IWB Don Hume holster. :yesway:

You can checkout :: Bersa Talk :: as well, plenty of info on the Bersa guns available.

Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks for the info Roger, I work down the street from PSS and I guess I will go see Bob and take a look at the Bersa. I like the looks of the gun and seems like it would be a good addition. I will check out Bersa Talk and do some research on this weapon.:ar15:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    If you've chambered a round and then used the decocker feature...then yes your first trigger pull will be heavier because your having to recock it to fire. After that your in SA with the lighter pull.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Any updates on the Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact .45? I like my 1911 very much, but I'm getting tired of it digging into my back/flank and would like to purchase a smaller .45 without spending as much as a Glock 36 or compact 1911 would require. I used to have a Thunder .380 CC model and never should have sold it as it was an outstanding pistol--so I'm wondering if the Thunder .45 might be a good choice.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    PSS is Plainfield Shooting Supply, a nice gun shop on the west side of Indy. I've not bought anything there (yet) but they've had good prices the couple times I've visited.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I love my bersa 9mm pro UC. And I've heard the 40 and 45 versions are just as good!

Also, for a good IWB hoslter for these guns, look up UBG Holsters on google. He custom makes great quality leather holsters. Mine bersa rides in one of his and it's very comfortable. Free shipping if you're a bersa talk/chat member too!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a Bersa 45UC, 9UC and 9HC and they are all great shooters. I normally carry a 1911 and chose the Bersa in part because the safety is very similar to the 1911. The Bersa's are accurate, reliable and a great all around gun.

Top Bottom