• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I'm not the biggest bersa fan, but it'd be good to see something like this on the market (especially considering Bersa's price points, this should be competitive)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If it is an auto loading revolver...I'm in

I'd think a double stack revolver would be a pain to shoot. Literally! It would make a great movie gun though. I can just see some movie super thug dropping two or more rounds into each cylinder and then slaying the expendable extras two to a shot.

I used to be a big Bersa fan but am down to only one now days. Are the BPs as popular and reliable as the large alloy framed Thunders?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'd think a double stack revolver would be a pain to shoot. Literally! It would make a great movie gun though. I can just see some movie super thug dropping two or more rounds into each cylinder and then slaying the expendable extras two to a shot.

I used to be a big Bersa fan but am down to only one now days. Are the BPs as popular and reliable as the large alloy framed Thunders?

From what I understand they are selling pretty well, and I haven't heard much bad about them.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Even though I consider it against my moral code to own a handgun whose caliber doesn't start with 4 or higher, If Bersa offered their Thunder in 9x19 mm, I'd be interested in owning one. I like the look of the thing, but I don't much trust the .380acp cartridge.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Even though I consider it against my moral code to own a handgun whose caliber doesn't start with 4 or higher, If Bersa offered their Thunder in 9x19 mm, I'd be interested in owning one. I like the look of the thing, but I don't much trust the .380acp cartridge.

They do.

The Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro and the Thunder Pro both come in double stack 9mm flavors.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro is a completely different gun than their .380 Thunder series. Both are great guns, with the large frame Thunder series being the better of the two. I've owned multiples of both and can attest to the fact that there is not a single thing in common between the two except the Bersa Thunder name.

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    If they do a double stack version of the BP series my Glock 19 will officially be my wife's gun. The BP9CC trigger is my favorite trigger out there!

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    Be interesting if they do, but I'm not sure why they would with the Thunder Pro series already in DS. I own or have owned the Thunder Pro UC in both 9 and 45 and have no complaints. Had a BP380CC but got rid of it.

Top Bottom