• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 812 rimfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    While waiting on new scope dollars, I'd take the current one completely off and put it back on.

It's worth the trouble to source a torque tool, if you don't have one.

Might be surprised at what you run into? Also might be surprised that you run into nothing notable, yet somehow redoing the whole procedure solved the problem?

:popcorn:
    I took scope base off last night and retorqued it and retorqued scope rings as well maybe this coming weekend will be some more range time and Starr from scratch again

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I recently bought a BMR in .17HMR. Doing research on the Bergara BMR, over on Rimfire Central there were a lot of complaints about the plastic rubber stock that the BMR comes in, all calibers. Lots of people were working hard to make the stock better. I just went and bought a Boyd's stock for mine. With less than 300 rounds thru it, I have found 2 bullets that work very well and group great at 100yds. I know, apples to pineapples comparison with the .22lr and .17hmr.

Go check out the Bergara forum there - Rimfire Central

812 rimfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    I recently bought a BMR in .17HMR. Doing research on the Bergara BMR, over on Rimfire Central there were a lot of complaints about the plastic rubber stock that the BMR comes in, all calibers. Lots of people were working hard to make the stock better. I just went and bought a Boyd's stock for mine. With less than 300 rounds thru it, I have found 2 bullets that work very well and group great at 100yds. I know, apples to pineapples comparison with the .22lr and .17hmr.

Go check out the Bergara forum there - Rimfire Central
    I'm planning on using it for production class nrl22 rifle so changing the stock is out of the question

Top Bottom