Please reply by conversation.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    SOLD

Safe Clean Out... up for sale is my Beretta CX4 Storm rifle in 9mm. I've never had a single issue with this rifle. Its EXTREMELY accurate, esp with the Vortex Optic, and is a lot of fun to shoot. Only selling it because I need to make some room in my crowded safe and probably going to use the money for a down payment on a vehicle. It is set up to accept the 92 mags. Its topped with a Vortex 3x Spitfire optic, a Beretta bottom and side accessory rail kit, a Troy Industries vertical grip and a vented barrel shroud. Also comes with original case, manual, cleaning rods and speed loader.

It comes with 2 15rd mags and 4 30rd mags. I'll also throw in a box of 9mm (100ct box). Here is the break down of what I got in it:
    Rifle: $850 (actually more after taxes, shipping and transfer fee) Cx4 Storm
    Mags: $160 ($40 each plus tax and shipping) Beretta 92FS 9mm 30 Rounds magazine (fits Cx4)
    Bottom and side Rails: $54 Beretta CX4 Bottom and Side Accessory Rail Kit
    Vortex 3x Spitfire: $370 Vortex Optics - Spitfire 3x Prism Scope EBR-556B<br />(MOA)
    Troy Industries Vertical Grip: $70 I can't find the link, I believe its a discontinued model
    Vented Barrel Shroud: $50 Don't recall where I bought this, I believe it was eBay.
    9mm Ammo 100ct: $40
    Total Invested: $1594

Asking $1200

I am willing to separate the optic from the gun, however not the rest of the accessories.

Vortex Optic by itself: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rtex-spitfire-3x-prism-scope.html#post6618719

Not looking for trades at this time.
    Located in the Ellettsville/Bloomington area. Willing to travel some for the deal. FTF and cash only. Like to see LTCH/IN DL. Nothing recorded. PM or email (cjwerner36@yahoo.com) if interested. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom