• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Hi everyone~ Up for sale is a Beretta 92A1 purchased about a year and a half ago. I am the original owner and I have all original paperwork/accessories.

Firearm has about 2000 troublefree rounds through it, is highly accurate, and dead reliable (as with most/all Berettas). My motivation to sell is for approval by the wife to buy a Dan Wesson 1911 :)

I'm located in Portage, Indiana and would be willing to drive a bit if needed to meet someone. Transfer would be FTF and you MUST be able to prove Indiana residence and preferably also have a LTCH.

Included in the package is: Hogue rubberized grips, original grips, 3x Beretta Anti-Friction Coated Magazines (17rnd), 1x MecGar 18rnd magazine with +2 extension (20rnds), 1x ProMag 30rnd Magazine, UpLula speed loader, Streamlight TLR-1s (includes strobe function), case, factory accessories / paperwork.

Price is $600 with everything, so cheaper than new + you get extra magazines, grips, and a rail light (I will include all factory rail adaptors with the rail light).

Thanks for looking!

Sold!

Last edited:

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Looks like I underpriced my firearms a bit... however I'll honor the prices provided.

Sale tonight pending funds to Deldorado, with 2nd dibs to IndianaResident.

Thanks,
    -Brandon

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom