• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Looking to pick up a Beretta 84. I know they quit making them and they are becoming scarce, but I saw a whole batch on them on Gunbroker for reasonable amounts. I would prefer to deal locally, but I also am not willing to pay $1000 for one. I know I can get it cheaper. I have some items I could throw in on trade to offset the cash price as well if needed, mostly reloading supplies. I would prefer the FS model in all black or Nickel, but willing to look at any. Images below to help (do not want one with the lanyard loop but I wanted a picture with the grips I like). Like the thicker grips on them, but would be willing to work around that if necessary. Thanks guys.

783_big_1_340P_340P.jpg
    Beretta-Cheetah-380_135510.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know the Gander in Lafayette had a bunch of these. I haven't been in for a couple of weeks but they have been there most of the summer in the used case.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I could stop in there after work if you want. They had several of the different variations. It isn't exactly an onerous task for me to stop by a store that sells guns. :):

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    That would be awesome. Little bit of a trek for me since there is one in Greenwood, but if they have them in decent condition for a decent price that would be awesome. Thank you!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    They have two 84Fs. Both are priced at $399. Both have normal wear, nothing too bad. Apparently they are going fast as they probably had six or eight last week. The lady behind the counter said they had sold several recently. Hope this helps.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom