• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Tag. Don't have one, but I want one. I've become a big Beretta fan. I can't think of a gun they make that I wouldn't be proud to own. Right now, I have the 92FS, and PX4.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Bought one, the 6" barrel, got some extra mags back when CDNN had them for $10 each. Got to the range with my daughter, and started loading the mags while she destroyed many targets. As I got to the end of the brick of ammo I brought, I realized that my daughter was having all the fun. I managed to run the last 10 rounds of the 500.

That said, it is a very fun piece, very accurate, and so far 100% reliable. I added a cheap red dot to it and it is accurate enough to make me look good!

Two things to watch out for. First is when you take it apart for cleaning, the firing pin looks like a rocket ready to be launched. What ever you do, do not hit the trigger unless you have a heavy bag over the pistol or the firing pin might attain orbit.

The second thing to watch for when cleaning is that carbon likes to build up in the pocket inside the slide where the firing pin resides when assembled. I got a great buy on a second Neos that I used to build the Carbine because the previous owner didn't know to clean there and was complaining about light strikes. When the firing pin is blocked by carbon deposits, no fire... unless you know where to clean!

picture.php

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    I have had mine for several years and I love it. Fun plinking gun, and can set up for hunting and target shooting. Got several mags. and a red dot on mine at this point.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My brother has one. Runs great, very accurate and like huntall50, my brother has a cheap red dot on top that runs great as well. He is looking at getting a better red dot on it now though, as the old one is causing problems. But the pistol is running pretty good.

bonsairick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    No problems

My wife and I fired 200 rounds through our new Neos today. Absolutely no problems. Using CCI Mini Mags. A LOT of fun and much easier on the budget. My wife field-stripped it, cleaned it and reassembled - her first time with a semi-auto. It's great being married to a Texan. :)

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I have a 6" and its been reliable and accurate. Putting a red dot on it makes it a lot of fun.

I have two complaints about the gun. First I have large hands and the ambi-safety interferes with my grip. Second the elevation notches on my rear sight were damaged and it does not adjust correctly.

Top Bottom