• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    just got a Benelli Montefeltro 20g in a trade......anyone else have one?.......give me the good and bad......

2rylwcl.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    There is no bad. Only problem will be if you have women and children who like to shoot you will need another shotgun. There is a youth version so you can get a shorter LOP stock for it as well.

Are you going to sell it?

Contender

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Lawrence County
    I have one in a 20 and a 12. Hard to find a downside. Only one I can think of is if you set it butt down muzzle up on the ground very hard the bolt might unlock and it will not fire. Other than that they are great and just keep shucking shells year after year.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well I'll tell you the REALLY GOOD!

I was working at a hunting lodge in Argentina earlier this year. We used 20 gage Montefeltro Benelli's... We had other guns but the Benelli's were the go to because they were the only guns that could hold up to the high volume of fire.

I saw guys run 6k round through one in a day and the gun never quit. And they would do it 3 days in a row. They also did this after groups that had shot a thousand+ a day and groups followed with a thousand + a day on the same gun and they all shoot just the same day in and day out. They honestly are amazing!

The bad news is now you'll only want to buy Benelli shotguns. I know that's all I've bought for many years, and that's now all I want to buy!
    I want a 20gage ethos so bad, but they are just so dang expensive!

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    I know they are expensive but it's hard to argue the field reports. I have 2 sbe2's and a m4. All three have been awesome at the range and in the field. The initial cost will fade long before the dependability

dancrichy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    That is a quality gun. One of my buddies has one and only has good things to say. They are very reliable and an absolute blast to shoot. He won't buy any other brand now because of how good they are. Congrats on getting a great gun. I'm jealous!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am also a Benelli addict. If I don't have a side by side I have an inertia driven Benelli!!

Let me know if you ever want to sell it. My daughter needs one. :))
    I've got one that needs a home. Montefeltro 20 ga. Smoothest action I've ever felt on ANY gun!
    pm me if you're interested.

Top Bottom