• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Well I was up in norther Indiana today and I stopped by a few antique shops to see what they had.

The only thing that caught my eye was a beat up Benchmade Knife.

I don't have any other benchmades, but I figured for the price why not. It is dull....very dull, but if I can't get it sharp I am sure Tyler can for me:D

It says Mel Pardue Design on one side and Benchmade USA on the other. Blade is half serrated and was at one time coted in black. About half of the black is warn off. Blade also says its 154CM which I have heard of so I'm guessing its decent:dunno:

Looking online now, it appears it is a model number 350, which is the non-automatic version of the 3500.

I will get some pics posted up later, but any idea what the value of a beat up one would be?

It appears to be this one Google Image Result for http://www.shootersshop.com/benchmade_photos/350.jpg

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Well I was up in norther Indiana today and I stopped by a few antique shops to see what they had.

The only thing that caught my eye was a beat up Benchmade Knife.

I don't have any other benchmades, but I figured for the price why not. It is dull....very dull, but if I can't get it sharp I am sure Tyler can for me:D

It says Mel Pardue Design on one side and Benchmade USA on the other. Blade is half serrated and was at one time coted in black. About half of the black is warn off. Blade also says its 154CM which I have heard of so I'm guessing its decent:dunno:

Looking online now, it appears it is a model number 350, which is the non-automatic version of the 3500.

I will get some pics posted up later, but any idea what the value of a beat up one would be?

It appears to be this one Google Image Result for http://www.shootersshop.com/benchmade_photos/350.jpg

I've owned (before a tragic boating accident where I lost all my knives from Georgia) a 3500, nice little knife, delicate is the best way I could describe it though. I'd say what you;ve got might be worth $40 or $50 bucks cleaned up and sharpened.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I only paid 12 bucks for it. I figured I can buff the blade to a satin finish, get it shaprened and cleaned up and it will be a good knife for something.

Ben

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    I am familiar with Indiana laws about auto knives, and other nonsense laws like beer sales on Sunday. It's funny that I bought this one from a police officer.

Top Bottom