• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Piers Morgan is a smug asshat... "You come in and Brandish your little book". Umm, do you mean the Constition of United States?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Well, I wouldn't say that Shapiro "owned" the Brit Twit, but he certainly made the point about the underlying purpose of the 2nd Amendment!

I do absolutely detest Piers Morgan. Wish people would stop watching him so his ratings would crater and he'd have to go back to the UK.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Shapiro did a good job keeping PM from completely directing the narrative...But I couldn't help but notice several "common sense" gun laws he could agree to.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    He did ok, but I can't say that Mr. Shapiro and I really see eye to eye either. He took a few soft stances on some issues which I think are pretty clearly covered by the 2nd amendment.

Russ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    I couldn't help but chuckle as Mr. Morgan acted shocked over our healthy distrust of our government, but i suppose you cannot blame him considering where he is from. Healthy skepticism in operations is what America is built on, and the minute we stop holding the government (and citizens) accountable is the minute we troddle right down the path traveled by so many countries before us, Ben did a nice job of giving examples of them.

Nice video, thanks for sharing!

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I dont watch Piers, but is gun control all he talks about during his show these days? I've watched several videos you guys have posted and they all seem to be about banning assault rifles. He doesnt like it if you disagree with him, he turns in to a major jerk.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    I'll buy all of his published material.
    Justshutupandtakemymoney_zps0c8d08cc.jpg

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I hate to see Peir Morgan get pick on by people a lot smaller then him, "well not really" lol. At first the press wanted an all out gun ban and now it is just the evil black gun and high round mags. Obama can pass an E.O but congress can challenge it, or be removed by court order or the next president. Time to buy Mr Shaparios book and support him on his job well down.

Top Bottom