bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "The End of the Good Republicans"

Oh, what will we do? Without Sasse, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger we will be lost. If we just had John McCane and Richard Lugar back...

...maybe Murkowski can hold on to vote with Collins, Romney and the other dems?

:n00b:

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    "The End of the Good Republicans"
    The Bulwark is quite a liberal publication. I do subscribe to them, but not a huge fan of their conclusions. I posted them because the National Review and the Bulwark tend to be on opposite sides of "center."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Bulwark is quite a liberal publication. I do subscribe to them, but not a huge fan of their conclusions. I posted them because the National Review and the Bulwark tend to be on opposite sides of "center."
    The Bulwark is an effort spearheaded by Bill Kristol, (a guy that has shown his true colors to us all) to get Trump. Without Trump, no Bulwark. Like the definition of the word “a solid structure like a wall built for defense” they were trying to defend the RINO culture in the republican party…

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    The Bulwark is an effort spearheaded by Bill Kristol, (a guy that has shown his true colors to us all) to get Trump. Without Trump, no Bulwark. Like the definition of the word “a solid structure like a wall built for defense” they were trying to defend the RINO culture in the republican party…
    Interesting, I didn't know that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Indeed

The real question is 'Was Ben Sasse faithfully representing the people who elected him?'

I would argue 'No', and apparently the electoral handwriting was on the wall - unless someone actually thinks President of U of F is a step up from US senator

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Indeed

The real question is 'Was Ben Sasse faithfully representing the people who elected him?'

I would argue 'No', and apparently the electoral handwriting was on the wall - unless someone actually thinks President of U of F is a step up from US senator
    Certainly can’t make near as much money from insider trading as a university president…

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Top Bottom