• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    A Hurst T-handle shifter would look sweet and they come with all the adapters for all types of threads.UNIVERSAL HURST T-HANDLE - BRUSHED FINISH

Yeah - the thing about a round ball is that your hand has to move around on top of this object - not just hold onto it - every time you pull the ram. It needs to be polished so it slides around in your palm. I don't think this shifter head would be too comfortable. Sorry. :(

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    How about a Indianapolis Colts Cue Ball

31XUoGjCMIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Can be bought here

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Official-Indianapolis-Colts-Licensed-Billiard/dp/B002LSD8FS/ref=sr_1_163?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1297188468&sr=1-163"]Amazon.com: Official NFL Indianapolis Colts Licensed WHITE Billiard Pool Table Cue Ball: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Seriously, I'm really digging this 8 ball. I'm using it on a Hornady LNL AP. I tried the Dillon Roller handle and didn't like the ergonomics of it. Mostly because it shifted my hand too far to the right of the press. I stand just left of center of the press when I cycle it and the roller handle moved my arm to far to the right.

Top Bottom