• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Legalize it? I don't see all the "end the war on Drugs" folks on this thread? They must be sleeping in.
    Yeah, I was waiting for the Libertarians to show up and shake their magic wand.

To the libertarians that read that, I'm not totally against you. We just disagree in one area.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    In a way, Meth Heads are living proof that Darwin may have been on to something. No meth users lives very long, they all end up dead from some horrible overdose or chronic side effect. Survival of the fittest indeed...

I'm sure we have meth users right here on INGO, the stuff is so prevalent that you probably work with some, bump into them in the Kroger, and maybe even go to church with a few. They don't stay hidden very long, time just wears them down until there is no mistaking them.

Toothless human wastes of skin make the stuff in locations that are neither sanitary, or safe for habitation once they are done. They use deadly chemicals in processes they can't even begin to understand, to make a drug that seemingly normal people use for recreation...at least the first time. People, are indeed, strange.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    So, what causes the sores? I understand the rotting teeth thing, what with ingesting toxic chemicals, but what causes the sores?

I have been wondering the same thing! Why do they all have open sores on their face?

Probably the same magic elixir that causes teeth to fall out of a 20-30 year old human being.

Skin is an organ. If you put that garbage in your body all your organs look like crap. Only difference is you can see the skin! I imagine their liver and brain look pretty ugly too.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    So, what causes the sores? I understand the rotting teeth thing, what with ingesting toxic chemicals, but what causes the sores?

One cause is formication I believe it's called, where they obsessively pick at their skin because they think bugs have crawled underneath it.

Top Bottom