• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The nurse that shows up at 35 seconds in seems nice. :naughty:

While I completely disagree with the policy, that headline is BS. I'm guessing the police were called on the dad who was refusing to leave after being told his son could not attend if he wouldn't wear a mask. No different than they say a guy was shot over a traffic stop or such.
    I'm still not seeing the problem.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm still not seeing the problem.
    In the video the dad is the one going on and on, and the cops "happen" to get called, but the dad wants to make it sound like it because the kid wouldn't leave. The kid is compliant, the dad is the one the principle is worried about. Do you see something different?
    Not debating the principle is retarded.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    In the video the dad is the one going on and on, and the cops "happen" to get called, but the dad wants to make it sound like it because the kid wouldn't leave. The kid is compliant, the dad is the one the principle is worried about. Do you see something different?
    Not debating the principle is retarded.
    I think I stand by my statement that this principle still needs their ass whooped.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Something must be brewing. Looks like the swamp is making preliminary evasive maneuvers to blame Trump for some bad news.

Wasn’t that the whole premise of, “operation warp speed” to create vaccines? Trump to his credit did clear the runway for vaccines to be developed and distributed efficiently. Some want to hold him responsible for the bad vaccines the companies developed, I do not…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Remember a few months ago whenever some poor soul would die of covid and the news sources dutifully let you know if the person had been vaccinated or not (and usually the whole point of the story was to let you know they weren’t)?

Yeah, well…you’d think the same sort of curiosity would be applied to all these healthy athletes dropping dead of heart problems now. That is, if the narrative wouldn’t be put to risk.

Top Bottom