Noblesville

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm going to have to go back and find my posts from some time back where I predicted this scamdemic would be "winding down" right around the time of midterm elections.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Now it's clear why the CDC can't get accurate numbers.

"It’s hard to get an accurate count on how many unvaccinated needlessly suffered asymptomatic severe illness or asymptomatic death as this group is the least likely to test when asymptomatic, so tragically we’ll never know."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

"It’s hard to get an accurate count on how many unvaccinated needlessly suffered asymptomatic severe illness or asymptomatic death as this group is the least likely to test when asymptomatic, so tragically we’ll never know."

Asymptomatic severe illness is the funniest combination of words I've ever heard.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Where is that quote from?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This just means they know their data is damaging to them and don't want the Right beating them over the head with it.
    Pretty much it. It takes people who are willing to be critical to see problems in the data. And I'd say that there is some misinterpretation of that as well. The critics overdo reality sometimes. But most of the left rank and file aren't capable of criticizing the left wing establishment. The CDC could publish all the data and tell the public it all means everything is groovy. And the press will be right there pushing the same. But those pesky critics eager to find their dark secrets are a problem for them.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The sunlight it burns…

Wow!!!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The sunlight it burns…

Was anyone else able to find a link to the source article with this story? Maybe I just missed it, but I couldn't find one. I'm not saying the reporting isn't accurate, but when an article is essentially a recap of a different report, usually there is a link. I'd be very interested in reading the source report.

ETA: found it. If you click the graphic in the Not The Bee page it takes you to a Daily Mail story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom