• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. I was not drinking when you wrote that. But I’m unsure why me drinking would affect your writing.
    I found your question to be bordering on non sequitur, so I thought it fair to ask you the same. Upon rereading I might have edited it differently but the sentiment stands. Some people are in such a hurry to dog believers that they don't make very much sense

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well I don't have the beer virus but I have something. Sick for three days now, last temp was 102.9. Really tired of alternating between sweating and shivering and I don't have the energy to do anything. I had a COVID test done yesterday but it came back negative today. Must be a bad cold or flu. It sucks big time.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well I don't have the beer virus but I have something. Sick for three days now, last temp was 102.9. Really tired of alternating between sweating and shivering and I don't have the energy to do anything. I had a COVID test done yesterday but it came back negative today. Must be a bad cold or flu. It sucks big time.

The reliability of the tests have wandered around in the coin flip region, so hard telling.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Pump the fluids and vitamins. If it gets in your chest/lungs better get to the Doc ASAP. A Z-pak and steroids may be needed. Good luck with it.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Pump the fluids and vitamins. If it gets in your chest/lungs better get to the Doc ASAP. A Z-pak and steroids may be needed. Good luck with it.
    I am taking C and D and zinc and quercetin with bromelain.
    So far I haven't seen a doctor, just spoke with the nurse line and I even had to convince them to do a COVID test. With all the hype that has been going on for over a year now, don't they realize patients would like to get tested? Sheesh, that should be a no-brainer.

Other than the test they have done nada for me. I don't know what I expected, maybe tamiflu or something. I guess they don't do proactive. Wait until the patient goes to the ER and then start.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I tried desperately to contract a virus drinking beer while an undergrad in college and during the first four years of military service, all to no avail, regardless of quantity consumed in one attempt, or cumulatively. As it was all in vain after a decade of diligent effort, I moved on to sake, brandy, dry gin, whisky and white lightning. Haven't contracted a virus from any of them after several decades of diligence, but hope springs eternal.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    My fever broke today, dropped over 2 degrees in just a couple hours. Got enough energy to take a shower and feel better.

Yesterday my oximeter readings were 87-88 and I was having trouble breathing. I would just turn over in bed and get winded and have to just do nothing but deep breathing for about 5 minutes. I admit I was scared, I was thinking - is this how it ends? No incoming, no explosions... just this.
    Today the oximeter readings are 93-94 and I have a much better outlook on life.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My fever broke today, dropped over 2 degrees in just a couple hours. Got enough energy to take a shower and feel better.

Yesterday my oximeter readings were 87-88 and I was having trouble breathing. I would just turn over in bed and get winded and have to just do nothing but deep breathing for about 5 minutes. I admit I was scared, I was thinking - is this how it ends? No incoming, no explosions... just this.
    Today the oximeter readings are 93-94 and I have a much better outlook on life.
    Hang in there. But dang that sounds like covid.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    ... Wait until the patient goes to the ER and then start.
    Yup, that pretty much sums it up.
    Dr. Peter McCullough stressed this in his interview where he breaks down everything that's wrong with the COVID situation (it's long, but it does draw you in):

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Rule #39: There’s no such thing as a coincidence.

12/12/19: Moderna sends coronavirus vaccine candidates to Dr. Ralph Baric at UNC-Chapel Hill

12/31/19: The World Health Organization proclaims an unidentifiable outbreak in China.

1/9/20: The WHO identifies the suspect of the outbreak as a “novel coronavirus.”

77FBA40A-C1D0-4BA6-8E2B-2533DDAF1E37.jpeg
    853F53D5-48F2-4967-8976-9A8BA40BB5E1.jpeg
    4CEBB192-6CD8-4D11-BB8F-67EEEFEB050E.jpeg
    8A154657-0651-4E9C-A1E6-AC2CA7579F35.jpeg

This only scratches the surface.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Posted here (not that it really matters) because when I search for vaccine / vaccination associated threads the website will not allow the threads to be opened. Not because of the search terms but in general whenever I search for anything.
    You have to search? You can hardly swing a dead cat in here without running across a Covid/Vaccine thread. :):

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom