• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yup, that is gonna happen no matter what with the global warming crap. They either saved the world or they will keep going with the "we gotta do more right now" crap.
    This. Any temperature data showing anything other than warming will now be attributed to the WuVid slowdown and gospelized as evidence that we need to get by on less of everything, and like it, in order to 'save the world'

I am reminded of 'We had to destrioy the village in order to save it'

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Michigan. :xmad:

Another very similar case going on in Minnesota, worth the full listen:

Last update as of yesterday was that the city DA who is on this crusade sent a letter to a judge and got him to ORDER the sheriff to carry out the arrest even though the sheriff had previously promised not to enforce any warrants on this person.

It is absolutely, 100% about making examples and crushing anyone who openly defies their regimes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't remember where the video was, but ..
    A video that went viral with Angela Mardsen crying because after jumping through hoops to keep her business open, Gov. Newsom changed the rules AGAIN, yet he allowed a movie company to serve food in her parking lot.

Here's the original..
    (well, not the original, but a news report)

Here's her responding to Gov. Newsom's claim that the recall effort against him is racist, and a ploy by the evil GOP.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I cannot imagine how someone would be moved to send her a death threat over that video - they would have to be totally drooling insane.

Or paid by newsom's gang.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I cannot imagine how someone would be moved to send her a death threat over that video - they would have to be totally drooling insane.

Or paid by newsom's gang.

Nah.
    There are some people so invested in their "side" that facts don't matter.
    That EVERYONE not on their side is an ENEMY.

There are some on BOTH sides.
    I think, more on the Left.
    But I've seen enough on the Right to know they exist.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Have the people of the world forgotten that the bug was indeed loosed and set upon them? This is as if during the summer of '42 congress had formed a committee on the Japan problem and debated whether to build a new navy.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Another very similar case going on in Minnesota, worth the full listen:

Last update as of yesterday was that the city DA who is on this crusade sent a letter to a judge and got him to ORDER the sheriff to carry out the arrest even though the sheriff had previously promised not to enforce any warrants on this person.

It is absolutely, 100% about making examples and crushing anyone who openly defies their regimes.

Since when can a district court judge order a county Sheriff to do anything?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    An article that details the politicization and demonization of scientists pertaining to the mitigation of Wuwho flu.

"Making the Poor Suffer for Their Egos"​

"While disastrous at the population level, lockdowns have effectively protected young, low-risk, affluent professionals who can work from home, such as politicians, journalists, and scientists. They transferred the disease burden onto older, higher-risk members of the working class, who have kept society afloat."

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    An article that details the politicization and demonization of scientists pertaining to the mitigation of Wuwho flu.

"Making the Poor Suffer for Their Egos"​

"While disastrous at the population level, lockdowns have effectively protected young, low-risk, affluent professionals who can work from home, such as politicians, journalists, and scientists. They transferred the disease burden onto older, higher-risk members of the working class, who have kept society afloat."

This politicization of science is another indicator of a society moving toward a downfall. Sadly, it only seems to be getting worse.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The decline in Indiana cases appears to have flattened as has the positivity rate.- around 700-800 positives a day with 3.3% positivity.

The positive per day number is about where we were last July.

The good news is that while we were running at 10-12 average deaths per day last July, we are only at 4 average deaths per day now....and there's not a single thing I can think of that would make that different now versus last July.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nah.
    There are some people so invested in their "side" that facts don't matter.
    That EVERYONE not on their side is an ENEMY.

There are some on BOTH sides.
    I think, more on the Left.
    But I've seen enough on the Right to know they exist.
    It doesn't even matter how many on the right other than that they're ****ing it up for normal people. The Left is the side with just about all the institutional power. All that the people on the right who act on their belief that the other side is the enemy do is to fuel the case against them. That **** at the capitol has enabled Pelosi and company to get away with saying and doing some pretty authoritarian things that they never would have had political capital to do the last time they held control of the government.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom