Southside Indy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Blood clots causing nations to stop jabs.

Please read that first paragraph (I wanted to quit reading at “We’re reported...” but I pressed on anyway to see if any sense at all can be made of it. Nope. It’s nonsense.

I doubt you will, but I’d really like to hear an explanation of why you would believe any of that. What points did they make that were convincing? What evidence did they site that was conclusive? They just make hokey claims and you just believe it? Why? I mean, you sound like you’re probably a smart dude. How does that article ring so true for you? It’s ********.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Please read that first paragraph (I wanted to quit reading at “We’re reported...” but I pressed on anyway to see if any sense at all can be made of it. Nope. It’s nonsense.

I doubt you will, but I’d really like to hear an explanation of why you would believe any of that. What points did they make that were convincing? What evidence did they site that was conclusive? They just make hokey claims and you just believe it? Why? I mean, you sound like you’re probably a smart dude. How does that article ring so true for you? It’s ********.
    RIGHT!!!

And for grins and giggles that continues reading''already on the number of deaths and adverse effects of the experimental medical devices people are being injected in the name of the non-proven to exist COVID injections."

When did a vaccine become a "experimental Medical Device"

If there was a number of deaths and adverse effects, the media would be ALL over it, because you know Orange man BAD and he was responsible for Operation Warp Speed.

Also "Non-proven to exist Covid Injections."

It exists, and it has a success rate.

How can you take something seriously when the first paragraph reads like it was written by a 5 year old who just tried to take a open carry person's firearm from them. :lmfao:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That whole first sentence...
    "We’re reported already on the number of deaths and adverse effects of the experimental medical devices people are being injected in the name of the non-proven to exist COVID injections."
    is kind of :poop: after :poop: after :poop: .
    There are too many faults to claim this is English or to even consider continuing reading.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

There are too many faults to claim this is English or to even consider continuing reading.
    iu

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    As I stated, blood clots are causing countries to stop jabs.

If anyone has bothered to see the various other articles on the interseine concerning several countries backing off on using the vaccine, well, then perhaps they could have the presence of mind to understand why I so seldom respond to the one trick pony behavior of attacking the messenger. But I'm not holding my breath.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

If anyone has bothered to see the various other articles on the interseine concerning several countries backing off on using the vaccine, well, then perhaps they could have the presence of mind to understand why I so seldom respond to the one trick pony behavior of attacking the messenger. But I'm not holding my breath.
    I don't think anyone is attacking the messenger so much as they're attacking that website that was obviously written by someone for whom English is not their first language. And perhaps they never made it much past grade school in education.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think anyone is attacking the messenger so much as they're attacking that website that was obviously written by someone for whom English is not their first language. And perhaps they never made it much past grade school in education.
    So is it fact that 8 countries have suspended this vaccine? That should be the topic not the literary skills of the writer?

We just were discussing the CIA mockingbird program and cannot rely on the DSM to give us the truth. Where we may find information is not going to come from journalism graduates if the system is indeed compromised.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So is it fact that 8 countries have suspended this vaccine? That should be the topic not the literary skills of the writer?

We just were discussing the CIA mockingbird program and cannot rely on the DSM to give us the truth. Where we may find information is not going to come from journalism graduates if the system is indeed compromised.
    I dunno. But when they say they are using "non-existent covid vaccines" to vaccinate people, it makes me scratch my head. And anyone qualified to comment on such should be educated enough to formulate cohesive sentences.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Not attacking the messenger - just that piece of literature posted. If their were other pieces of literature available, why pick that one? Pure nonsense.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Well the words are found in the English language dictionary, but the grammar is not and there is no logical thought process that I can see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom