• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Another great experience with Greg and crew. Got my PSL outta layaway yesterday. He has 3 left that I saw when i was in there. As usual they tried to make me touch every gun in the store. As someone fairly new to all this I have to say they are probally the nicest and most patient shop I've been in yet. And 2nd to the cheapest I've dealt with in price.
    ImportedPhotos00011.jpg

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    sorry the pics so big I'm not sure how to resize it. Oh price if we are allowed to include that it was 879

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Hate to bump my own thread but I took my dad to the store today after the 1500 and I tossed a compact xd 9 in the layaway I didnt find a single one of those at the gun show but of course they had it. And bought my dad a DPMS for 899. They still don't have my polish underfolder ak though...

Great guys always seem to have time for my dumb questions and Ill be going back to bug them to help me install this stupid front pistol grip on my mossburg that I bought at the show its giving me fits.

gopacers2000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Beech Grove Firearms

I really don't know why I am doing this, but I have to pass along cudos to my favorite gun shop. I am just afraid all of you guys and gals will end up going in there and getting all of the good deals!

Greg is very fair and a real stand-up guy. You can always take him at his word. His prices are always fair and almost consistently as low as I can find anywhere. If it isn't in stock, he will order it (as long as his distributors have the item).

You will find the whole crew very helpful and a bunch of stand up guys (this includes Michelle too, but she certainly is not a guy!) Be sure to give DAD a hard time, he loves it!

I bought their very first gun last May and hope to continue buying as long as my budget allows. Make BFG your regular stop and you will not be disappointed (just leave all of the Pythons and Diamondbacks for me!!) ;)

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    I really don't know why I am doing this, but I have to pass along cudos to my favorite gun shop. I am just afraid all of you guys and gals will end up going in there and getting all of the good deals!

Greg is very fair and a real stand-up guy. You can always take him at his word. His prices are always fair and almost consistently as low as I can find anywhere. If it isn't in stock, he will order it (as long as his distributors have the item).

You will find the whole crew very helpful and a bunch of stand up guys (this includes Michelle too, but she certainly is not a guy!) Be sure to give DAD a hard time, he loves it!

I bought their very first gun last May and hope to continue buying as long as my budget allows. Make BFG your regular stop and you will not be disappointed (just leave all of the Pythons and Diamondbacks for me!!) ;)

OK...I'll leave all the Pythons and Diamondbacks as long as you leave the cool S&W revolvers and Ruger Mark IIs for me!!

Going to BGF is addictive, isn't it? I'm blaming them for all my purchases....they just keep making deals I can't turn down and it's such a fun place to visit, too!

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Have not a had chance to get by there yet but have a lot of friends and some family that have and were really pleased and happy with them. I need to get by there. Have heard nothing but good about them.

oifvet2id

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Indy
    This post has nothing to do with the shop physically, but here goes...

Couple of weeks ago my neighbor and I were down at the atterbury range, the gentleman next to us was having a fine time plinking away with several different handguns. Long story short..he was an employee of BGF and should be highly commended on his representation of the shop. We chatted for about 20 minutes during a cease fire, he answered all of our questions quickly and accurately. Now I just wish I could remember his name....:dunno:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Great shop and a good crew. Gregg has given me a deal on both purchases that I made on two different occasions. As stated by someone else they are a good group of people. He is also the cheapest I know to do transfers, if you make an on-line purchase and have it sent there. Good shop we need more like them.:cheers: Thanks guys!

BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    Stop buy and take a look at my I.M.I. SP-21 in 40S&W that they have on consignment. I have had good luck with them and i think it's a shop that you need to see.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Stopped in today for the first time. I was looking for a birthday present for my roommate. Called ahead to make sure they had what I needed. Picked up a couple grip extenders for Glock 21 mags so they fit in the 30. Also picked up some .45 ammo pretty wide selection of long guns. Nice little store. Don't look up at the banner before you walk in, you might think you are going to get your nails done or something.

lildave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    oifvet2id, that was me at Atterberry, I'm Dave. I enjoyed talking with you guys and I love to shoot and talk guns. Hope to see you at the shop sometime.Thanks for the positive comments

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Just got back again... Grabbed my New xd subcompact 9 outta layaway and as usual Gary tried to stick everything in my hands. They took alot of time helping my fiancee out as she took awhile to decide between handguns (pink won of course) I may have said it before but I think Ive been to every single store in Indy now minus bradis and They really are the best guys to deal with when you have alot questions. Gregs just a real standup guy with prices too. They arent as cheap as KS&e but theres no attitude and a far superior selection. Everyone else they beat hands down.

Top Bottom