Beech Grove Firearms Updates, Rumor Control and Thanks!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I was just by there and I could have sworn that the steel front door shield was up and I thought I saw lights in the sales room but I was passing a truck and couldn't look back to confirm.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    OK, I did go back by the store and the front steel door was up and the lights were on but the yellow crime scene tape was still up and a sign said they were closed so it just looks like they were working in the store so don't get too excited yet.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    So, what's happening at the range lately?
    Well I'm glad you asked.
    I stop by today and talk to Karen and Michelle and Michelle said that they're still waiting on bids on the contracts to either fix the place up or tear it down and rebuild and they're just waiting. Nothing else that they can do for now.
    You know that has got to be hurting their bottom line, sure wish I could help somehow.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I talked with Greg this morning and he said he expects to hear something within the next 30 days or so, hopefully sooner, also I asked him about the rubber back stop and he said they would continue to use it, its the best in the industry and 78,000 +, people have had no problem with it, it only took one to mess it up. So, there you have it.

Also, he said he really believes after watching the video that the whole thing was an accident.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    also I asked him about the rubber back stop and he said they would continue to use it, its the best in the industry and 78,000 +, people have had no problem with it, it only took one to mess it up. So, there you have it.

The back stop is the best in the industry at doing what catching fire?

Top Bottom