Beech Grove Firearms Updates, Rumor Control and Thanks!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Some quick updates and rumor control.

#1 - No customer inventory was harmed in the fire. This includes lay always, consignment guns, and NFA pending transfers and the SSNFA office.

#2 - We are certain that the fire was not mechanically induced but was caused by ammo used on the firing range. (Please don't ask us to comment further on this, we simply cannot for legal reasons)

#3 - Retail operations will resume in as little as two weeks. All transfers and orders will be handled "business as usual". If you must have your transfer (that was here or already shipped before the fire started) before the retail side opens back up we will work with you to make that happen.

#4 - Best estimate on the range side "grand-reopening" is approximately 6 months.

When we know more, you will know more. Thanks again for your continued support!!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks for the update. Obviously sorry to hear of all the damage. Glad they are keeping their chins up and trudging through this mess.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask. Some have offered up volunteer work, and while insurance probably won't allow it, I'm sure there are ways around that. :):

Good luck, can't wait for range to reopen.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Some quick updates and rumor control.

#1 - No customer inventory was harmed in the fire. This includes lay always, consignment guns, and NFA pending transfers and the SSNFA office.

#2 - We are certain that the fire was not mechanically induced but was caused by ammo used on the firing range. (Please don't ask us to comment further on this, we simply cannot for legal reasons)

#3 - Retail operations will resume in as little as two weeks. All transfers and orders will be handled "business as usual". If you must have your transfer (that was here or already shipped before the fire started) before the retail side opens back up we will work with you to make that happen.

#4 - Best estimate on the range side "grand-reopening" is approximately 6 months.

When we know more, you will know more. Thanks again for your continued support!!

like others mention already just let us know if there is anything we can do to help Thanks for the update.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My Brother-in-Law drove past there on his way to a friends house and when he saw what had happened and the apparent damage, he said he felt like crying.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Man, I almost went in the range about the same time as that fire. So sorry to hear about it, but I'm glad nobody was hurt and the inventory is safe. Will be back in to spend my greenbacks the second you reopen.

Steeltoe546

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Castleton
    I know Tim's academy in Westfield wont let people bring in rifle ammunition because someone used a tracer in a range out west. Will you be doing the same thing?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Rumor control?!? That's not the INGO way! We must light the torches and form the mob immediately!!!

Seriously though, I loved the range and although I never bought anything but a mag from the store I would definitely offer to help any way I can...manual labor or just buy stuff on INGO day.

Top Bottom