Beech Grove Firearms Range Opening Announcement!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    ******** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ********

On Saturday, December 15, 2012, at 9:00am, Beech Grove Firearms located at 3020 South Emerson Avenue in Beech Grove, Indiana will open its long awaited 12,500 square foot indoor shooting range, training facility and gun shop. Ranges rates will be $20.00/hr or $12.50 per ½ hour. A second shooter per booth is ½ price. Acceptable calibers are pistol and rifle calibers under .300WM and 10ga and under Shotgun Shells and Slugs. Reloads, Steel cased rounds, aluminum cased rounds and brass cased rounds are all acceptable. No black powdertype shooting is allowed, including pyrodex and 777. No AP, Incendiary, SteelCore, Tracer or other Penetrator/Flammable rounds are allowed. Certain caliber rounds may be required to be purchased from BGF, Inc due to modern AP and Icendiary rounds being made for those calibers and not being properly marked.

Beech Grove Firearms President Greg Burge said “This is a great opportunity for the public to experience shooting in a safe, clean, climate controlled range environment year round. We have also built a large classroom which will be utilized for firearms safety, familiarization, and hunter education training classes for men, women and children. This really is a win/win situation for both us as a business and the community.”

Beech Grove Firearms & Indoor Shooting Range will remain open for its normal hours through December 31, 2012and then will open to the public with newly expanded hours on January 2, 2013. The new hours will be from 10:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Thursday, 10:00am-10:00pm Friday and Saturday and Noon-6:00pm on Sunday.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Yes simple math skills state that 1/2 of 20 is 10 and 10+20=30!

This is great news! I especially like the extended hours after the new year. Makes it easier to enjoy this new range with my work schedule.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Correct.

We are also full auto friendly. Forgot to mention that.

Are there, or will there be a selection of machine guns and other NFA items to rent at the range?

I know I'd be interested in machine guns, SBRs, suppressors, AOWs and such to try out. Then I'd only need my arm twisted a little bit to buy some.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Are there, or will there be a selection of machine guns and other NFA items to rent at the range?

I know I'd be interested in machine guns, SBRs, suppressors, AOWs and such to try out. Then I'd only need my arm twisted a little bit to buy some.

Yes, we will have all types of NFA rentals, but probably not starting Saturday. This is really a "soft" opening.

Grand Opening Yet To Come!!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    That is still being worked out. The FA guns will probably be a hit/miss item for a while, more of a special event type ordeal. They also won't be available until the SSNFA EAST 02 SOT license arrives. The check has been cashed so it should be this week.

So, if I bring 10 people and use 6 lanes, 4 of us renting NFA weapons, 5 of us renting .22s, and one bringing their own HiPoint, 5 of us buying ammo from you, and 5 of us using Uncle Cooter's reloads, 2 of us shoot for 2.665 hours, and 8 of us for 1.923 hours, how long will we be banned before we can shoot there again?
    :dunno:

:D

Top Bottom