Became a Site Supporter....just because.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have been active on INGO for about four years. In that time I have learned SO much about firearms/ammo/gear that I already owned or wanted to own. This site has helped educate me about guns and firearms related issues with info that I would never have found so easily. What I have learned here has given me the confidence to get into building my own ARs, doing my own trigger jobs, taking firearms training courses, etc.

Today I became a Site Supporter. I didn't want fast access to classifieds. I didn't want to put links and pictures in my profile/signature. I don't care about a badge or customizing my title or ANY of that. I just wanted to contribute to a resource that has given me so much information (and comedy) over the past 4 years.

In light of the crack down on guns in America....INGO is an invaluable resource. I hope many of you who are all over INGO but have never "ponied up" will take up from my lead and make your contribution today.

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Site is a little 'cool kids lunch table club' for me. That is why I average 1 post a week.

The 'cliques' are so obvious Steve Wonder could spot them. Yea 1-2 times a week is PLENTY for me.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have never been bothered by any "cliquish" attitudes here. In fact, 9 times out of 10, I find people to be very willing to help and share their experiences. Sure there are the occasionaly snarky comments, but this is the internet after all.

Furthermore, I did not post this thread to suck up or pat myself on the back. It just occurred to me today that since I have gotten so much out of INGO, the least I could do was donate $20

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Site is a little 'cool kids lunch table club' for me. That is why I average 1 post a week.

The 'cliques' are so obvious Steve Wonder could spot them. Yea 1-2 times a week is PLENTY for me.

Au contraire! It's a very BIG cool kids lunch table club. I'm happy to be one of the cool kids. You're not? :)

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Those that live on the internet naturally form cliques with their 'friends'. They will all circle the wagons now and stone you. You are now a marked man. Nobody will stick up for you, you're dead to them. My condolences.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    yup. There can be groups/clichés. Yup, sometimes some comments get made over silly stuff.

Why let those people interfere with your experience? Say what you want. Listen to who you want.
    Some people here like me.
    Some people here hate me.
    And some never heard of me.

I appreciate the 1st group.
    The second group doesn't concern me.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have been active on INGO for about four years. In that time I have learned SO much about firearms/ammo/gear that I already owned or wanted to own. This site has helped educate me about guns and firearms related issues with info that I would never have found so easily. What I have learned here has given me the confidence to get into building my own ARs, doing my own trigger jobs, taking firearms training courses, etc.

Today I became a Site Supporter. I didn't want fast access to classifieds. I didn't want to put links and pictures in my profile/signature. I don't care about a badge or customizing my title or ANY of that. I just wanted to contribute to a resource that has given me so much information (and comedy) over the past 4 years.

In light of the crack down on guns in America....INGO is an invaluable resource. I hope many of you who are all over INGO but have never "ponied up" will take up from my lead and make your contribution today.

Good for you ACC. INGO is a great place to learn and meet great people.

$20 is a small price to pay to help support INGO

It's an INGO thing. If we have to explain being a site supporter to you, you wouldn't understand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The Cliques as you call them are usually a group of folks that are friends out in the real world.

I have never had issue posting and being accepted in any forum with any group.

One has to get involved before one can be a part of anything.

Or not.....:)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I did the same thing about 6 months after I joined. I wasn't in it for the classifieds either. So much good info and fun, $10 a year (at the time) was a good deal. When the price doubled, no big deal.

Thanks for supporting INGO.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Thank You!
    I am proud to be a "Cliques"............whatever that is......:dunno:

Wait....is that a dirty french word?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

I think we should go together and put a site supporter banner under his name, whether he wants it or not!

I'll throw in the first buck.
    C'mon clique, pony up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I could have mentioned childish and immature also but most of these posts confirm that.:patriot:

Well that is not exactly how you win friends and influence people.
    Might be a pattern as to why you feel left out.

Purple is the proper color if humor is intended.....:)

We are humbled to be in the presence of such wisdom.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I could have mentioned childish and immature also but most of these posts confirm that.:patriot:

Oh, good one.....not really. People come here to either learn, share or just enjoy themselves. If you don't like seeing other people have fun and enjoy each other's company, well......I has a sad for you. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom