• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Not to burst any ones bubble but from my experiences deploying overseas in my USAF days most of these type Airman have the call sign moral 1 on the radio and also most of us viewing these pages have the wrong plumbing as far as they are concerned!!!

Now you're just being mean...:(

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Not to burst any ones bubble but from my experiences deploying overseas in my USAF days most of these type Airman have the call sign moral 1 on the radio and also most of us viewing these pages have the wrong plumbing as far as they are concerned!!!

Female solider once told me the best way to get rid of unwanted attention was just to tell the guys she swings the other way. Just saying ....

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I've been following this young lady on facebook. She's a TeamGlock member, classy lady, one hell of a shot! Michelle Viscusi
    2afl55t.jpg
    evc3dg.jpg

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Female solider once told me the best way to get rid of unwanted attention was just to tell the guys she swings the other way. Just saying ....

I was happily married and didn't need any of that kind of drama but to those Rico Suave types they did more than just tell a story. They actually walked around the middle of tent city where they had a couple MWR type tents (they had a beer card for 2 beers the host nation allowed and other items) their sign was they (the ones that didn't like most viewers here plumbing) they walked around with bandanas (colored not the OD green military type). That was the sign and they all paired up for "relations"

We had our share of attention W&*(%'s that wouldn't get the time of day at 3 am bar closing but were the shizzle. Several were told "poof your ugly again" when on the rotator aircraft to come back home!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    We had our share of attention W&*(%'s that wouldn't get the time of day at 3 am bar closing but were the shizzle. Several were told "poof your ugly again" when on the rotator aircraft to come back home!

I saw single during my tour for Desert Storm, six months, and ugly was still ugly. Females get really nasty without showers and soap ... :n00b:. Once I had to pick up one of my unit's idiot who tried to OD on pills to get out of country ... now those nurses .... WOW.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I've always liked girls who packed heat because it showed a common interest we shared together so that always adds to my attraction to her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom