• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    :facepalm:

In case there's any confusion, sig-guy, he's talking to you...

I thought he was joking with the guy he quoted. Otherwise, I would have thought he would have quoted me, but that would only make sense.

I did ask if the photos wasn't welcome a day or two ago, with no responce. So I figured they were not pushing the boundaries. Since the last two are now gone, I see they are not welcome. I was trying to keep it entertaining while using judgement.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I thought he was joking with the guy he quoted. Otherwise, I would have thought he would have quoted me, but that would only make sense.

I did ask if the photos wasn't welcome a day or two ago, with no responce. So I figured they were not pushing the boundaries. Since the last two are now gone, I see they are not welcome. I was trying to keep it entertaining while using judgement.

We've seen several of these threads come and go. The posed "bikini model" pics are always the beginning of the end. INGO is "family friendly" If you wouldn't feel comfortable with kids seeing the pics, they're not appropriate to post here. If you have to ask "are these ok here?", they probably are not. We all have internet and could find dirty pictures if we wanted to, but INGO is not the place for that.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Que and I have had many disagreements in public and in private, but I'll happily stand up for him when he's not in the wrong. It's very obvious that his statement was a joke, and it would have been unnecessary to state he was being sarcastic. Step back, take a breath, and relax.

I see I'm not the only one who thought he was joking. :nuts:

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    We've seen several of these threads come and go. The posed "bikini model" pics are always the beginning of the end. INGO is "family friendly" If you wouldn't feel comfortable with kids seeing the pics, they're not appropriate to post here. If you have to ask "are these ok here?", they probably are not. We all have internet and could find dirty pictures if we wanted to, but INGO is not the place for that.

I didn't feel they were over the top. I only asked since a member made a comment about one. I was trying to keep things classy, as there were several I didn't post do to the photo content.:cheers:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This one make it yet?

ak47_5a.jpg

:puke:

I thought this thread was about women with guns. I don't think this qualifies.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    You are correct. I don't use purple, so I'll stop joking on the open board, unless I'm directly communicating with a member who knows me and my humor beyond the computer.

Hey Que, the rest of us get it, don't stop having fun here because some are looking to take offense.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    How many of you refuse to ever take your kids to a waterpark or a beach because there might be girls in bikinis there?

Irrelevant. The owner of the water park has a right to set and enforce a dress code the same way the site owner here has a right to set and enforce rules regarding acceptable content.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom