Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Update: Arrested!
    (Gun was not recovered)

INGO

Be on the lookout for a tan Chevy Tahoe (or possibly a Yukon) with 22" Rims located in the Hendricks County area.

I have this SOB on camera stealing my Glock 23 (Serial Number: GVV589 ; Night Sites, Trigger Job, Extended Magazine, and Stiple Grips), a police bag (including: Flashlights, Clipboard, Reports, Notebooks, Binders, etc). Also, a dashcam, a drimel, a large duffel bag full of Hazmat Gear, and most importantly a gift from my great-grandmother that was supposed to go to my 4 year-old stepdaughter this evening. The theft happened at 1111 N. Ronald Reagan Parkway in Avon, IN @ IU West Hospital.

The suspect vehicle was last seen driving on 1050 E. at approximately 11:03AM today January 28, 2013.

If you have any information in this case please contact me directly at (317) 658-3371 or Avon Police Department at (317) 839-8700.

Photos of the vehicle coming soon.

Dave

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    INGO

Be on the lookout for a tan Chevy Tahoe (or possibly a Yukon) with 22" Rims located in the Hendricks County area.

I have this SOB on camera stealing my Glock 23 (Serial Number: GVV589 ; Night Sites, Trigger Job, Extended Magazine, and Stiple Grips), a police bag (including: Flashlights, Clipboard, Reports, Notebooks, Binders, etc). Also, a dashcam, a drimel, a large duffel bag full of Hazmat Gear, and most importantly a gift from my great-grandmother that was supposed to go to my 4 year-old stepdaughter this evening. The theft happened at 1111 N. Ronald Reagan Parkway in Avon, IN @ IU West Hospital.

The suspect vehicle was last seen driving on 1050 E. at approximately 11:03AM today January 28, 2013.

If you have any information in this case please contact me directly at (317) 658-3371 or Avon Police Department at (317) 839-8700.

Photos of the vehicle coming soon.

Dave

Will do. Have a zillion friends out that way. Will spread the description of the vehicle. Do you have a description of the butt head that did this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got the pics you sent. I know this truck has been around as the wheels are unique. I will send the pics to friends in the area. Hope it helps.

Hug the 4 year old. Tough lesson to learn at 4 but life sucks some days.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I am posting this for Militarypol21

thief.jpg

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Have you looked into that Avon Little Ceasar's robbery Saturday night for any possible connection?

Just a thought

That's this first thing that came to mind. This happened today so the gun used in that robbery definitely was not mine but it doesn't mean it cant be the same guy. We have a lead that this is the same suspect that broke into an AT&T Van and stole equipment 3 months prior.

Top Bottom