• ...and so much more!
  • TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Bayh and Luger are both a couple of a** kissing, D**k sucking libs that need to be "removed" from the hill.......
    They're both turn coat libs with their own self interests at heart and, as far as I'm concerned, they should be charged with treason and dealt with accordingly.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Bayh plans a run at the white house one day. He doesn't want to upset the left to the point where he won't get the nod in 8 years. The no vote on healthcare would have done that.

On the other side, he comes off to Indiana voters like he is standing up against the machine up to the last minute. He figures .25 percent agree with him, another .25 are clueless on the final vote and only know what he said on TV, .25 don't care at all and support him based on his name, and maybe he loses some of the last .25 but in the end they come back.

They really think we are too stupid to band together.

Yup, true.

He will be in the White House one day if he keeps his nose clean, despite our dissatisfaction with him - the rest of the Country will eat him up: a handsome, well-groomed Protestant with a family and a professional background? He'll sweep in even higher than Kennedy did.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I don't see the Indiana papers, but ran across this on a site I frequent. I'm not even sure who is running on a conservative ticket against Bayh, but I hope they get plenty of support (and the same for whoever runs against Lugar).

Indiana Press Notices Bayh’s Health Care Lies - BrianFaughnan’s blog - RedState

Indiana Senator Marlin Stutzman. Remember that name please. Check out his website Marlin Stutzman United States Senate , also on facebook.

He is a genuine guy, conservative, Christian, not a career politician. spent a couple terms I think in the Indiana House, now in the Indiana Senate. Very nice family. PM me if any questions.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Bayh and Luger are both a couple of a** kissing, D**k sucking libs that need to be "removed" from the hill.......
    They're both turn coat libs with their own self interests at heart and, as far as I'm concerned, they should be charged with treason and dealt with accordingly.

Tell me how you really feel! :D I understand though. I hope there are enough decent conservatives to run and get elected. People have to stop voting for people based on name recognition and spend some time evaluating these guy (& gals) all over the country.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Bayh is washed up and has no future in politics unless the people of Indiana keep giving him a job for some unknown reason. The closest he will ever get to the White House is maybe getting a ride on Air Force One for kissing some **s.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Indiana Senator Marlin Stutzman. Remember that name please. Check out his website Marlin Stutzman United States Senate , also on facebook.

He is a genuine guy, conservative, Christian, not a career politician. spent a couple terms I think in the Indiana House, now in the Indiana Senate. Very nice family. PM me if any questions.

I did see his name after I posted this several days ago. He looks like a good one to get.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I did see his name after I posted this several days ago. He looks like a good one to get.

I'd start a thread about him every day if I could, but you guys would probably get sick of it. I have to limit myself to replying when someone asks who can replace bayh. He's really good people.

Top Bottom