• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    He does what his party tells him to do like a good little boy. Too bad he forgot he works for the great state of Indiana!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    He does what his party tells him to do like a good little boy. Too bad he forgot he works for the great state of Indiana!

Yup, Bayh has gone from a moderate to a liberal in short order.

One interesting thing to note, if you actually look at C-Span and pull up his "moderate" votes you will note that he waits to cast his vote UNTIL AFTER there is already a mathematical majority so that his vote cast becomes irrelevant. It makes him APPEAR to be more conservative/moderate than he is, but he follows Obama's party line whenever there is any close vote.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Yup, Bayh has gone from a moderate to a liberal in short order.

One interesting thing to note, if you actually look at C-Span and pull up his "moderate" votes you will note that he waits to cast his vote UNTIL AFTER there is already a mathematical majority so that his vote cast becomes irrelevant. It makes him APPEAR to be more conservative/moderate than he is, but he follows Obama's party line whenever there is any close vote.

I've seen several here in WI do the same thing. If they think there is a majority vote anyway, they gracefully back out and then parrot the usual line about concern for their voters. The sad part is; people believe it and vote them in again. Some send their little newsletters around about their votes on something that's a hot button topic, which the voters might agree with. The sad part is they never tell you how they voted on all the other progressive crap that picked away at this country for the last 40 years or more.

JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think both Bayh and Lugar are useless when it comes to supporting and defending the Constitution. We Hoosiers have let them get away with it for too long. Hopefully, a couple of solid alternatives step forward at the next election (Bayh in 2010, and Lugar in 2012) that will represent us without running roughshod over the Constitution.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Bayh plans a run at the white house one day. He doesn't want to upset the left to the point where he won't get the nod in 8 years. The no vote on healthcare would have done that.

On the other side, he comes off to Indiana voters like he is standing up against the machine up to the last minute. He figures .25 percent agree with him, another .25 are clueless on the final vote and only know what he said on TV, .25 don't care at all and support him based on his name, and maybe he loses some of the last .25 but in the end they come back.

They really think we are too stupid to band together.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Win I think of our states Senators progressive nor moderate is what comes to mind. The words that I can post here in this PG environment would be useless, worthless, etc...

irishfan76

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    I have given up on politics as they are. Republicans and Democrats are so intertwined in policy and b.s. its hard to separate the two. I wish conservatives would start voting for politicians who stand for conservative principles, not ones who use the republican title to get elected.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    Bayh is a Liberal creep. I've drummed up many people to register to vote in the mid-tem elections that haver never voted. In fact, I had them show me their registration cards to prove it. It's time to clean house and get as many people as we can to vote.

Top Bottom