• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Just embrassingly had to link this thread. Any results yet so that we don't have to make this a complete waste of space on the intarwebz?:D:popcorn::stickpoke:

I must admit I do love me some Fieros though ;) Have you seen the blue one that drives around town that has been converted to electric?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Sorry for the delay kids, i was at training the last 7 days. I got too busy to swing by yesterday at business hours, but attempted to stop by at 7 as he often works into the night. He wasn't there. Assuming I don't get too busy today, i'll swing by and snap some pictures.

Matt...<sigh>... I understand that it was embarrassing for you to link to this because this thread is so chock full of awesome. Since you have never had such a wondrous and magical thread yourself, I can see where you would be envious of me. Did you really have to "link" to it though? I would assume that folks could just smell all the success.

An electric fiero is blaspheme! My fiero burns million year old dead dinosaur juice. I wouldn't trade my gas fiero in for all the drakkar noir in the world! If you want to see a man's fiero, stop on by and maybe i'll bench press it for you.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    The words "Man" "Fiero" "Battlecoated" and "AK" should be in every sentence, EVER spoken by men. EVER.

Any plans to battlecoat your Fiero? Or would that just be too much awesomeness? Not that it's your concern, but heads might explode as the poor and weak look upon said Battlecoated Fiero.

I am definitely interested in a progress update on the AK, though. ((seeing as this a gun forum) now, I return to www.ManlyBeardsBeerandFieroForum.com)

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Sadly I'm not worthy of your
    A. Two squatter Fiero. (means top 1%er in KY.)
    B. Manly looking undies. (Prison issue)
    C. Futon. (means Flip and Flop I think.
    D. Greatly enjoy your lifestyle choices.
    E. Am at this moment switching myself stupid with a 3 piece cleaning rod. Hope it doesn't bend. These are the top 1% in cleaning equipment. ;)

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I stopped by the shop today to check things out. My gun will be fully cured by tomorrow, though i'll be too busy to pick it up. After dipping the gun any imperfection gets hit with touch up through an airbrush, after that gets baked on the gun is ready for clear coat. which evens out the sheen and creates a protective barrier. Here is a picture of the gun after touch up and pre-clearcoat

picture.php
    I know it doesn't look like much, but i set my tws top cover, my palm mag and the ace stock near it and it looked amazing.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    When I see the completed product I may have to have the Serpa, the Glock and the AR done!!

That is looking (can I use the word) AWESOME!!!!:rockwoot:

I know I'm not in the awesome club so don't take offense at me using your word.

This is just an EPIC thread, it really is full of Win :rockwoot:

MOD's this should be stickied into the FAQ as to how to make a post on a project. Something along the lines of "So you want to be able to post an EPIC thread" Read this one first, read it again, then read it a third time before you even make your first post. If they have not read this thread, then they can't even start the 50 post count!!!!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The car was not mine. You should go out an thank the owner though for boosting the value of your home. Were people coming over assuming someone intelligent attractive and famous stopped by? I get that a lot.
    My fiero, much like my Saiga, are custom painted. As i said before, i am not a man of mild tastes. I like the extreme in badassery. Though the picture you posted is "nice" you should now prepare to have your socks knocked off.

BOOM unicorn fiero with state issued rockstar parking permit
    Pontiac_Fiero_Unicorn.jpg

Don't hate me cuz you ain't me

I would never confuse the two. One is a collector's muscle/sports car sought after by those that hunger for excellence in their standard of living...the other is a wheelless rusting lawn ornament in front of a double wide.

PontiacFiero.jpg

Did Daryl Hall and John Oats pose on a Camero? No. Why? Because they are the greatest musicians to walk the earth, and not slack jawed booger eating morons.

Folks I apologize. I know that by me posting about how good i have it just reminds you of how horrible you have it. Often my posts cause an upswing at the suicide hotline. I should explain my position so that you don't think i'm just flaunting my awesomeness and shunning everyone for being content with mediocrity. My custom painted fiero sports coupe with state issued rockstar parking permit is nice, but that is the lifestyle that i'm accustomed to. It is both a blessing and a curse. Many of you are content to ride Mass transit, eat at home, and not wear several expensive gold chains...and i don't hate you for that. Look at it this way, I have reached the pinnacle of existence and it's boring up here. You can only go up! The sky's the limit!

I've heard from friends who have a Fiero that the pedals move alternately back and forth. I guess that's how you get it up to 85?

BTW, the Saiga looks awesome.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've heard from friends who have a Fiero that the pedals move alternately back and forth. I guess that's how you get it up to 85?

BTW, the Saiga looks awesome.

I'm surprised your friends would have time for you when they could be spending that time being awesome in a fiero. The fiero will get up to 85 by the sheer will of it's pilot.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    AAAAAAANNNNNNND suck it!

picture.php

picture.php

Everything looks great and went back together well. You may notice that i don't have the hand guard on...I made a gross miscalculation. I assumed it would fit with the ultimak rail that i got in the day i took it to battlecoat. The original saiga handguard comes in contact with the edges of the ultimak. I have to do some cutting and sanding, then it's back to get the handguard touched up. These are the only pictures i could take in the light, i'll try to get more tomorrow.

Top Bottom