• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    fork tines pointing forward and aimed down over the front of the hamsters...all the one's we have right now are young and too small for battle fitting...but we do have rats and ferrets...hmmmm

Ferrets are no joke, they flank real easily, can confuse the crap out of the hamsters, who are probably slower on their turning radius. Could put some razors on their paws for quick, Wolverine-like *snick snick* action. You would rule the semi-locals instantly... move up to state pretty quick... :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Ferrets are no joke, they flank real easily, can confuse the crap out of the hamsters, who are probably slower on their turning radius. Could put some razors on their paws for quick, Wolverine-like *snick snick* action. You would rule the semi-locals instantly... move up to state pretty quick... :D

and don't forget how flexible ferrets are

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Have you seen my doughnut?
    ferrettheif001.jpg

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Worst case scenario, up armor them with a cardboard papertowel tube. You sacrifice mobility for protection. Even better, some firecrackers and mercury fulminate for reactive armor. That will teach a hamster for trying to run your tube rat through... :rockwoot:

hmmm, I'm sure there's a more flexible armor option for a ferret that would maintain the advantage of flexibility while still mantaining protection...maybe something in a lighter weight kevlar?

no doubt on hamster's regretting the day they try to mess with my ferret :draw:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    hmmm, I'm sure there's a more flexible armor option for a ferret that would maintain the advantage of flexibility while still mantaining protection...maybe something in a lighter weight kevlar?

no doubt on hamster's regretting the day they try to mess with my ferret :draw:

Well, considering the individual animal's strength, cardboard wrapped in tinfoil to prevent puncture and laser attacks. But, think of the Roman "Segmata" (spelling), put it on the animal in segments...

Thinking WAYY to far into this! :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Well, considering the individual animal's strength, cardboard wrapped in tinfoil to prevent puncture and laser attacks. But, think of the Roman "Segmata" (spelling), put it on the animal in segments...

Thinking WAYY to far into this! :D

I was thinking something like that

and

agreed...I thought of that a while ago....eh :dunno:

Top Bottom