• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    My safe was not drilled for lights. Now its installed and bolted down im really need to light the inside up to see with 30+ guns and ammo in there i dont wanna be knocking stuff around whats everyone using?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have a cheap multi LED light that has a magnet on the back. Maybe stick that in there. Got mine from Harbor Freight I think.Maybe one of those moon lights?

cfl4rat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Rosstucky
    I hit the jack pot on this, I'm a member over on calguns and stumbled across this guy, below is a link to his web site and it also has a link to his calguns post about the lights. And the cool thing about his kit is you can get it with both a battery pack and AC adapter. Check him out, ordering his new multi color kit this Friday . Only has white on his site but you can email him about blue, green, etc. You will not find a better set up for $40 IMO

LED SMD Safe Light Kit System Cannon Liberty Sentry Stack On

Ive had his kit installed for a while now and love it!! well worth the $$

Bsubtown

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dekalb county
    I have never wired the led lines but read up on them quite a bit before going another direction. They are easy if you buy them prewired or if you have experience with electrical. They should be power efficient and keep you from having to replace the battery all of the time.

Maybe set up some sort of pressure switch so you can't forget to turn the light off.

Bsubtown

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dekalb county
    I hit the jack pot on this, I'm a member over on calguns and stumbled across this guy, below is a link to his web site and it also has a link to his calguns post about the lights. And the cool thing about his kit is you can get it with both a battery pack and AC adapter. Check him out, ordering his new multi color kit this Friday . Only has white on his site but you can email him about blue, green, etc. You will not find a better set up for $40 IMO

LED SMD Safe Light Kit System Cannon Liberty Sentry Stack On

Ive had his kit installed for a while now and love it!! well worth the $$

forget anything else and go with this. 40$ is cheap and easy.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I use a grill light. It's battery opperated, has a flexible neck to aim the led's right where you want them, and a magnetic base.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    ordering this tonight when i get home thank you for the link i had googled it for awhile and was only find 85 to 100 dollar led kits thank you rep coming your way

Top Bottom