• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This should hopefully smooth and speed up NFA applications. By the way, if anyone finds a link to the actual document (rather than a picture of the document), let me know so I can add it to the FAQ. It's nice to know which examiner you'll get.

3013vp1.jpg

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Looks like we posted it at the same time. Feel free to delete my thread.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Looks like we'll have Dudash for IN. The other thing I noticed is that she will cover IL and OH. Since IL doesnt allow civilian NFA, I wonder if this will speed things up. I have had Dudash for my Form 1 and my 5320.20's and she's been pretty good. I hope this reorganization speeds things up. I feel sorry for those that will always get Snook and some of the other notoriously slow examiners.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Looks like we'll have Dudash for IN. The other thing I noticed is that she will cover IL and OH. Since IL doesnt allow civilian NFA, I wonder if this will speed things up. I have had Dudash for my Form 1 and my 5320.20's and she's been pretty good. I hope this reorganization speeds things up. I feel sorry for those that will always get Snook and some of the other notoriously slow examiners.

The upside is that the examiner will only have to know the state laws for a handful of states, rather than for all of them. This narrowing of their field-of-expertise should make it easier and more efficient for them to process Forms. Now they just need to add another 40 or 50 examiners... :D

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I liked Shipman. He is fast. I dont think I have one from Dudash yet. Guess I will have to remedy that,lol. Wonder if she is hot???? Thanks for the post Scutter.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Personally I like the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed by not having to go through this process.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

And PA as well! :rockwoot: This should speed the process up! :rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Ms. Dudash is the one that did my paperwork; she's been doing at least some IN applications for a while now.

-J-

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Yes it has been a lot slower lately. All of our have Sara Jones signature on them still...we used to have Flanigan so who knows what's going on. Nichole Dudash is still around because she replied to an email last week but she has yet to sign one of our forms.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yes it has been a lot slower lately. All of our have Sara Jones signature on them still...we used to have Flanigan so who knows what's going on. Nichole Dudash is still around because she replied to an email last week but she has yet to sign one of our forms.

She probably signed them and mailed to someone else.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom