• DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . zapppp

My neighbors two hounds do the same.They bark all morning (5:30 am) and im a 2nd shifter...I sent them a letter ,with info on a barking dog collar.(zap)..That worked for two weeks... Now its time for antifreeze!! /QUOTE]

This thread is developing a definite yellow streak. It's sickening.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Talk to the neighbors and try giving the mutt a treat. Our's would bark like that. Every few months, they forget and start again. I slip the bark collar on and only get one bark each. Take it off and a month or so later, do it again.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The bark collars depend on the dog, I've got a Great Pyrenees that LOVES to bark, the shock collar only zapped her once, but she is usually pretty quite if we put it on her. When the little kids across the street start hollering and running around she barks a lot, we have a lot of wildlife at night, deer, oppsums, skunks, foxes, about everything, and she likes to bark at them a lot! Most dogs bark more at night because they can't see as well, so they are saying I'm here, dont try anything. Maybe a pan of water would be a nice treat, is the dog in a cage or tied up?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My neighbors two hounds do the same.They bark all morning (5:30 am) and im a 2nd shifter...I sent them a letter ,with info on a barking dog collar.(zap)..That worked for two weeks... Now its time for antifreeze!!

Talking about killing your neighbors dog on a public forum probably isn't a great idea. It also won't solve the problem of having neighbors that are inconsiderate. They'll probably end up with another dog and you have a good chance of catching criminal charges.

It isn't too hard to find articles showing people catching felony charges for killing a neighbor's dog that wasn't attacking them.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Talking about killing your neighbors dog on a public forum probably isn't a great idea. It also won't solve the problem of having neighbors that are inconsiderate. They'll probably end up with another dog and you have a good chance of catching criminal charges.

It isn't too hard to find articles showing people catching felony charges for killing a neighbor's dog that wasn't attacking them.

ya, you get more time in the cooler for killing a dog than a human.....

Top Bottom