• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    A good upgrade is a "Turret Press" so you can swap dies without screwing and unscrewing. Speeds things up. Personally, I don't really mind all that much. I run 50 through size/decap/recap, then run them through expansion, then do charge/seat/crimp. Swapping the dies doesn't take that long. But, it sure is nice when you're working up a load to swap dies with a "click". Even a n00b deserves a turret press but don't feel like you have to have one.

Hey, I like that idea! lol.:laugh: Check out the classifieds for a turret press....

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    When I decided to start I went with the dillon 550b. No complaints here. Was up there in cost but I also spent more on additional stuff to go with it. Now to get into casting.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Used reloading equipment from an unknown source isn't a good option for the new reloader in many cases. Used equipment can come with missing or broken parts. The used item might be obsolete and accessories and parts might be hard to come by or impossible to get. For the experienced loader, used equipment may be a good option, but let the buyer beware.

Top Bottom