• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamess1213

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2014
    noblesville
    Tims in Westfield is the best shop/range by far. They have a great selection decent prices and the range is the kicker. I will gladly pay a little extra to deal with someone who actually takes time to talk to a customer...Every employee that I have encountered since going there has been great to work with. Check them out

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Tims in Westfield is the best shop/range by far. They have a great selection decent prices and the range is the kicker. I will gladly pay a little extra to deal with someone who actually takes time to talk to a customer...Every employee that I have encountered since going there has been great to work with. Check them out

Tim is that you?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    agreed with the OP. But I did get to sit down with a guy they had there when I got my first 1911 and we completely broke the gun down and went through it, he explained everything to me, it was pretty cool to learn that stuff from someone who knows whats up instead of possibly doing something wrong learning on my own. but yeah high prices. But everything in the gun world is high priced today. People are paying it, and they will still pay it as long as we have a gov't that is anti gun.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Indy Gun Safety and Tim's are 2 good north side options.

I haven't heard of Tim's. I'll have to check it out!

Completely irrelevant, but the other night my wife and I were at Izakaya for dinner and heard someone talking gun laws. Naturally, I looked back to see who it was and it was Randy and his wife, the owners of Indy Gun Safety, having a great time and sharing a lot of information with other people at their table. You can tell he really enjoys firearms and educating people on them. It's a definite passion for him, not just a way to make money.

Sounds like someone I'd want to support!

Top Bottom