• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Police said Campbell admitted he robbed the Centier branch and also committed 10 other robberies -- another one in Valparaiso, one in Chesterton, one in Hebron, one in Rensselaer, one in Warsaw, one in Plymouth and four in Michigan.

"He wanted to stay away from Elkhart and go where he wouldn't be recognized," Balon said. "He liked to do banks that were busy and in congested areas so he wouldn't be conspicuous. He said if there was a bank out in the open, he wouldn't go to it."

Poor guy must have been confused, too...if he'd ever been to Rensselaer before, he'd know it's never congested anywhere t(here). :D

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    To answer your question on what I would do if happened to run into him during one of his robberies... (2 to the chest, 1 to the head)

wanted.jpg

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    If that's the same guy who robbed a bank in another thread on here recently he used a gun (at least in that one).

I would call that a threat, no?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Robbing the bank? Who cares? The FED can always print more. If I thought the guy was going to start shooting people, take him out.

Finity,

Most bank robberies are peaceful, unlike... lets say a gas station.

Guy starts robbing the customers, different story, I'm not dropping my carry gun in the bag, lol.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Robbing the bank? Who cares? The FED can always print more. If I thought the guy was going to start shooting people, take him out.

Finity,

Most bank robberies are peaceful, unlike... lets say a gas station.

Guy starts robbing the customers, different story, I'm not dropping my carry gun in the bag, lol.

I think we had this same argument just recently about jewelry store robberies.

Maybe only 1% may be violent (that's the number I remember from the other thread) but if you are in that 1% then it is 100% for you.

If we go by percentages or "likelihood" then you don't even need to carry. If you do then you'll never shoot it. If you do you'll only need 3 shots. So why do people carry high capacity semi-autos when (if you carry at all) a derringer will be more than enough for the vast majority of situations a person will be in in their lives.

I don't think I'd want to bet my life on the altruism of a criminal.

It's not about the money. That can be replaced.

Top Bottom