• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Was off work yesterday. Driving west on 6 just past Willowcreek I notice a whole lot of cops at the Main Source bank parking lot. Took the back way into our subdivision off of 6 and a lot of the side roads were blocked by police. Got home and noticed the sheriff department helicopter cruising over our subdivision. A few of the neighbors had their garage doors open. Went over and told them they might want to button things up looks like something is going down. Paper this morning said the bank robber got away. My theory is he lives in one of the apartments off of 6, or he is pretty dam fast on his feet. They had mutiple agencies looking for him with K9. About 6' tall slender build with reddish hair, pock marks on his face. Wearing black hoodie/pants.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I do not go into banks much to conduct business. Even before this latest situation, when I do go in to my bank my SA meter is on high.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Wow. A buddy of mine BIL was in that bank and had just with drawn 4K to assist with the funeral expenses for his stepson who was killed in a car wreck in South Bend. The perp sticks a gun in his chest and asks for his car keys. Guy gives him his keys. The perp goes out to the car and cannot figure out how to unlock the car. Throws down the keys and high tails it out.

Top Bottom