• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Look, guys...you should really let this go. This goes WAY deeper than anyone thought...some things to consider:

1) PaulF worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the proper outcome...the banning of mbills22two3.
    2) PaulF is no longer a Mod.
    3) The website www.theTROOFaboutPAULF.ru lays out a clear and concise 47-point diagnostic analysis that raises IMPORTANT QUESTIONS about PaulF's underlying connections to the mbillzghazi affair.
    4) wallet

I've already said too much...

:shady:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Look, guys...you should really let this go. This goes WAY deeper than anyone thought...some things to consider:

1) PaulF worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the proper outcome...the banning of mbills22two3.
    3) The website www.theTROOFaboutPAULF.ru lays out a clear and concise 47-point diagnostic analysis that raises IMPORTANT QUESTIONS about PaulF's underlying connections to the mbillzghazi affair.
    4) wallet

Your link is broken. :tinfoil:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

4) wallet

Wait. Your link doesn't include the breaking news that Woobie is mbills.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

4) wallet

I'[STRIKE]ve[/STRIKE] already [STRIKE]said[/STRIKE] know too much...

FIFY

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This goes even deeper. Prepare to get woke.

PAULF IS STILL A SECRET MOD, SENT HERE TO INFILTRATE THE THREAD PRETENDING TO BE A NORMIE.

You heard it here first.

U3pKuH5.png

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't believe he is still here. Were he still here, we'd see some evidence in the form of postings to topics. I think he was banned!

VICTORY IS OURS!

Top Bottom