• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I guess, I don't really understand the MBills stuff. Looking at where he spends his time on Ingo, it's no wonder we've never really crossed paths. But, if he were to do something worthy of being banned, I have no problem swinging my hammer. :)

Just give him time

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I guess, I don't really understand the MBills stuff. Looking at where he spends his time on Ingo, it's no wonder we've never really crossed paths. But, if he were to do something worthy of being banned, I have no problem swinging my hammer. :)

You should just take our word for it and make it happen. You can trust us. We've vetted our sources and checked to make sure the stove is "off."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think we need a ruling from the Denny committee. Is this a Denny awardable post?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :):

Besides Mbills1387 who's actually nice guy they're all a bunch of *******s, all of them!

I was going to say. How do we know who are the "good" mbills, and who are the bad ones that need to be banned. I'm going to assume that figuring this out is quite logical. The "odd" mbills should be banned. You know. Because they're odd. The "even" ones are obviously the good ones.

Still waiting on the Denny Award committee ruling, btw.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    :):

Besides Mbills1387 who's actually nice guy they're all a bunch of *******s, all of them!

55ebaccd614021eac2e1ce4f79bf84e7.jpg

Top Bottom