• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I ban my stupid furnace...for taking a crap.
    I ban the furnace guy, for telling me my stupid furnace took a crap.
    I ban the furnace maker, for not making the part I need to fix my stupid furnace.

And I ban whoever the idiot was that invented stupid furnaces.

I also ban my husbands job who cut his hours when we need a new stupid furnace.

/End rant

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I ban my stupid furnace...for taking a crap.
    I ban the furnace guy, for telling me my stupid furnace took a crap.
    I ban the furnace maker, for not making the part I need to fix my stupid furnace.

And I ban whoever the idiot was that invented stupid furnaces.

I also ban my husbands job who cut his hours when we need a new stupid furnace.

/End rant

SRY about your furnace but I still have to ban you for using the word Crap multiple times in the same post...Oh and also for not getting ready to head to the range to shoot...

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    SRY about your furnace but I still have to ban you for using the word Crap multiple times in the same post...Oh and also for not getting ready to head to the range to shoot...

I ban you for not seeing that I said "stupid" a lot more than I said "crap"!

And I also ban you for telling me to head to the range. I would if I didn't just find out I have to come up with a huge lump sum before the weather turns too nasty.

At this point...I ban the whole world!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I ban you for not seeing that I said "stupid" a lot more than I said "crap"!

And I also ban you for telling me to head to the range. I would if I didn't just find out I have to come up with a huge lump sum before the weather turns too nasty.

At this point...I ban the whole world!

I really do feel for you my mom just had to replace hers, she has a furnace guy if you want the # for a second opinion. I don't know him well but he is relation so it might help some. Also call the electric and gas company whatever you have now the other may offer you a cash incentive to switch. Now that I am done parenting. I ban you fort-whit...:D

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I really do feel for you my mom just had to replace hers, she has a furnace guy if you want the # for a second opinion. I don't know him well but he is relation so it might help some. Also call the electric and gas company whatever you have now the other may offer you a cash incentive to switch. Now that I am done parenting. I ban you fort-whit...:D

Banned for passive/agressiveness.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I ban SE cause apparently everyone else has.....and I don't wanna be left out.
    Ban Relic....Thursday's his day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom