• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rattlesnake46319

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Snattlerake is banned for banning anyone from bacon!!! thats a fate worse than death!!! :D

BACON BANNED?!?!
    smiley-shocked003.gif
    Banned for banning me from bacon! My wife already did that! :):

Both of you are FAIL and consequently bacon-banned for not realizing that a bacon-ban is not banning you from bacon, simply banning you with the awesomeness of bacon!

Ya got that? :owned:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Both of you are FAIL and consequently bacon-banned for not realizing that a bacon-ban is not banning you from bacon, simply banning you with the awesomeness of bacon!

Banned for trying to own the owner! You can't ban someone from the awesomeness of bacon without banning them from bacon altogether! Bacon is like sex. When it's good, it's great! When it's bad, it's still pretty darn good!!! :D

Photoshooter is banned for whistleblowing. :) Rattlesnake is banned for attempt to Own (ATO). That's right. Double tap! :D

I selfban for me being a jerk in another thread... :(

Banned for banning self for being a jerk and not referencing what thread so we could rep you for putting the smack down! :rockwoot:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Bigum Banned for being so far behind he thought he was ahead!!!:D

Just to take the banning in a weird new direction...

Banning Savage for not mentioning that Glen Beck got a letter from PETA agreeing that Beck did NOT boil a frog.

Banning Photo for taking this thread in a weird direction

Banned for not knowing that I currently have 387 IDoL emails to sort through and I have NO IDEA what Glenn Beck is up to since I've been so CRAZY busy around this house! :laugh:

Photoshooter is banned for whistleblowing. :) Rattlesnake is banned for attempt to Own (ATO). That's right. Double tap! :D

I selfban for me being a jerk in another thread... :(

Bans Vern for well just being Vern! :D

I ban all you guys I missed banning cause I wasn't online...

BANNED!!!!:draw:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Double banned for wanting to shoot cool rare guns over making an *** of himself in front of millions of people, AND rep whoring to get his first star! :p

Oh, and I ban Fenway for not being in on this little charade!

Banned again for the pot calling the kettle black and confirming how sad it is that ya act like a whore one time and they label you for life...:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom