633731948337950960-arguingontheinternet.jpg

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I ban Handk for camping....

BUT,

I un-ban you because I just purchased a 1911 and I know now, just how cool you are for having one! :)

But

You are re-banned for banning me for being as cool as I am with all my posts and whatnot! lol

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I ban Handk for camping....

BUT,

I un-ban you because I just purchased a 1911 and I know now, just how cool you are for having one! :)

But

You are re-banned for banning me for being as cool as I am with all my posts and whatnot! lol

I ban you for being cool like me with a 1911:rockwoot:congrads on that! and I just bought the ultamate .45 pistol, It wont be here untill tuesday but here is a picture of it.
    thompson.jpg

And your banned for not showing me a picture of your new 1911!! ;)

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gotta Ban handk49031 for either super-gluing his cool firearm to the ceiling, or posting a pic of it upside-down on the carpet, and then flipping the pic so it looks right side up.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I ban myself because I got it from a friend and it wont be here until Wednesday. How sad is that? I'll post pics soon though.

Then, I ban you...for showing off your cool as crap .45. As I'm new to guns I would have no clue how to handle that thing. Holy cow!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I ban myself because I got it from a friend and it wont be here until Wednesday. How sad is that? I'll post pics soon though.

Then, I ban you...for showing off your cool as crap .45. As I'm new to guns I would have no clue how to handle that thing. Holy cow!

That is the cool thing it has a 50 round drum mag, so you just point it and pull the trigger:ar15:and you banned untill wed when you can post some pictures of your new gun!!!:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Gotta Ban handk49031 for either super-gluing his cool firearm to the ceiling, or posting a pic of it upside-down on the carpet, and then flipping the pic so it looks right side up.

You are banned for even noticing that!

You both are banned for not reading the post!! it is a file picture from Auction arms, not my floor or ceiling!! but I didn't notice it ether so I ban myself (I would at least pick a clean spot on the floor or ceiling to take the picture) and would'nt wear black socks with holes in them!!!! :D

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio

With two hands! :D You are banned for not knowing that!

HandK you are banned for being HandK and well for in MI.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Double banning HandK for not recognizing that once you own a 1911, everything else isn't worth shooting.

And even though he isn't on the forum, I'm banning Peyton Manning because I'm still bitter about Super Bowl XLI

Banned for picking on Peyton!!! and for not knowing that I have 23 other handguns that get jealous if I dont shoot them too.

Last edited:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    RM banned for pulling the woman card on me.

RM is also banned for claiming to be a woman and not showing proof!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom