Roundabout Circle City
    Banned for fishing with Dynamite:

blast_fishing.jpg

:flamethrower:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Photoshooter is banned for forgetting the English language uses punctuation.

DM1975 requests 5 day temporary ban for member stephen87 for the following offense:

posting off topic rubbish in a thread after 3 previous warnings. evidently, he has the interwebs dicshunary on punkshuashun. :popcorn:

(I'm a mod on a very large cell phone related forum LMFAO)

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    They never said we couldn't permaban, just that we had to ban them. Therefore, you're now banned for trying to ban me for permabanning someone during Banhammer: The Game.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    They never said we couldn't permaban, just that we had to ban them. Therefore, you're now banned for trying to ban me for permabanning someone during Banhammer: The Game.
    You are banned for having the arrogance to think you have the power and ability to wield mjolinar thus permabanning one of the membership. If we need a Rules Qualification I am sure the Spirit of the Almighty Scutter01 may be invoked, but beware of his wrath...

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    You are banned for having the arrogance to think you have the power and ability to wield mjolinar thus permabanning one of the membership. If we need a Rules Qualification I am sure the Spirit of the Almighty Scutter01 may be invoked, but beware of his wrath...

Jeremy is banned for invoking the Spirit of the Almighty Scutter01. Now I'm skeert!:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom