• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    /ban the company I work for for buying a machine that cost more then Ill make in a life time yet they refuse to do an preventable maintinance on it...and they wonder why the damn thing is broke down all the time?
    its fun to call the boss at 3am:rockwoot:

Ban your tight arsed boss!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    /ban myself for saying preventable...I meant preventative...I think? hell I don tknow Im to tired to think...or spell...I need a smoke.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Ban Relic cause he will probably forget to get shooting mats for tomorrow's mini Appleseed shoot.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ban Relic cause he will probably forget to get shooting mats for tomorrow's mini Appleseed shoot.

wow glad you have so much faith in me! as a matter of fact I picked em up already :draw: wally world had camp mats for a little over $5. I got myself a yoga mat cause it looked comfy :rolleyes::):

/ban my wife for being an azz..apparently I did something to **** her off:dunno: walked in the door and said "good mornin hon" she didnt answer so I asked what was wrong..."nothing dammit!" so I said "sheesh you dont have to be a beotch" and thats when all hell broke loose...she mumbled something about a divorce and now she is hiding in the bedroom...women drive me friggin nuts!!!!:xmad:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    wow glad you have so much faith in me! as a matter of fact I picked em up already :draw: wally world had camp mats for a little over $5. I got myself a yoga mat cause it looked comfy :rolleyes::):

/ban my wife for being an azz..apparently I did something to **** her off:dunno: walked in the door and said "good mornin hon" she didnt answer so I asked what was wrong..."nothing dammit!" so I said "sheesh you dont have to be a beotch" and thats when all hell broke loose...she mumbled something about a divorce and now she is hiding in the bedroom...women drive me friggin nuts!!!!:xmad:

Just tell her it's all your fault and you will never do it again!!! you can't win might as well go down easy!!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom