• goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Ted is banned for not keeping secrets.

GG is banned for not letting Ted know she has such garments.
    picture.php

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Banned because it should be the Atlanta Rhythm Section and not John Lennon that HD is referencing.

I should get extra bonus points since even GGF couldn't have picked a better song for Ted using the word imaginary. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIc8krqspIc[/ame]

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Banned because it should be the Atlanta Rhythm Section and not John Lennon that HD is referencing.

I should get extra bonus points since even GGF couldn't have picked a better song for Ted using the word imaginary. :D

X-TRY bannage points to GG for her use of "imaginary" in the ban hammer thread. ARS was the first thing GGF thought of when he read the post as well.

EDIT: OK OK OK...I take it back. HA!

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Everyone is banned for apparently turning soft and becoming too nice to ban your fellow INGO'er. :p Come on you bunch of :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: lets play. :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    D*mn silly rabbit, where did he go? Did GGF go too gray and now he can't move to get to his computer? Someone quick get him a walker. Ted is probably in county for soliciting favors from girls, can someone bail him out please? MO is probably grounded, will someone ask his mommy if he can come out & play with us? Birdman & Ty are probably playing Mindcraft. Can someone show the creepers where they are hiding and steal all their pigs? I think photohooter is two timing us anyways since he doesn't come around very often. Someone can follow him the next time when he leaves here.

Well CPT perhaps no one wants to play with us since you are so strict on grammar usage. So I guess I will ban you for correcting everyone's poor grammar.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom